To ensure everyone’s safety and well-being, the following measures will be in place at the Thailand Cultural Centre: temperature scanning, physical distancing, limiting audience numbers, and cleaning and disinfection before and after every performance. Should the guidance change and impact your visit, we will let you know.
All audience members attending the Festival will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. The final dose of the vaccine must have been administered at least 14 days before entry. For children, please show a negative ATK result (within 48 hours) before entering the hall.
If you or anyone in your household have symptoms of COVID-19 or have received a positive test within the last 14 days we kindly ask that you do not attempt to enter the hall.
Everyone must take the following measures for events due to official requirements:
- Audiences must wear a face covering at all times, including when seated in the hall, unless medically exempt. Face coverings must cover both the nose and mouth. Our staff will also be wearing face coverings.
- Keeping an appropriate distance to other people must be ensured in the foyer, at the receptions and in bathrooms.
- Instructions of the ushers must be followed.
- A change of seat is not permitted, except when requested by the staff.
- International Cultural Promotions is obliged to pass on customer data to the authorities upon request should a corona infection occur.
- When participating in the performances, ticket buyers agree to provide the names and contact details of their accompanying persons if requested by the authorities.
- We ask you to refrain from going to the concert if you have symptoms of illness.
How does the concert visit work?
- All performers, audiences and staff must register on “ThaiChana” application before entering the hall.
- Please arrive at Thailand Cultural Centre at least half an hour before the start of the performance.
- Show your certificate of Covid-19 vaccination, digital version can be found under “Vaccine Covid-19 Certificate” in Mor Prom application.
- Strictly measure body temperature before entering the main hall area.
It is important that you do not attend any performances if you:
- have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19, whether you have symptoms or not
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have been instructed to self-isolate
There is no formal dress code. We want everyone to feel comfortable and able to engage with what is happening on stage, and so we encourage audiences and visitors to wear whatever they feel comfortable wearing.